Tuesday, January 10, 2017

You want to Recycle what?

If you are like me then you have had at least one of those moments where you are standing in front of the garbage can wondering,

how could I recycle this instead of throwing it away?

So I found the answer to every can it be recycled question.

 The website Recycle This allows you to search throw an extensive database of questions posted by people wondering whether they can recycle what they have or not.

You will find items ranging from different kinds of clothing to car parts and beyond.

 Almost anything you can think of has been wondered about on this site.

Can't find what you are trying to recycle?

You can ask the community for suggestions.

 I found it very helpful when I had an old canvas and didn't know what to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment